Deercreek Amenities, On-site Activities and Area Attractions
Deercreek is the solution for people who have different interests. Our units are fully equipped, with amenities that, quite simply, make your vacation even easier. We have many on-site activities for those who like everything conveniently located. And we are very close to a host of area attractions.
Come explore with us:
This is your home away from home – our goal is to make sure you have what you need to have a good time, and yet, include services that help you pack less and enjoy your trip even more! Our unit amenities include:
Sometimes, the days are easier when you can have breakfast and lunch in your home away from home. And when long days seem more relaxing with dinner in, our units include fully equipped kitchens.
Keep it simple
All units come with a full-size washer and dryer, as well as a hair dryer – so pack less if you want! Units also contain an iron and ironing board and a vacuum cleaner – if you need them.
All units have a TV with remote in the living room and all bedrooms. And you also have a DVD player in the unit – just in case!
Overflow parking is available, in case others are joining you.
Of course, we have free internet access.
Each unit comes with it's own charcoal grill. Gas grill and picnic tables available in our common area.
Relax on premises and keep everyone happy with activities for young and old.
What’s your pleasure? Water sports, golf, shopping, theatre, or adventures – whatever your family is attracted to, it’s nearby! Take a look at the following various attractions a short distance away from Deercreek.
- The Alabama Theatre: delivers an impressive level of entertainment with dozens of new songs in this talent rich show. It covers America’s favorite music, country, Broadway, bluegrass, gospel and everything in between.
- Carolina Opry: features The Carolina Opry which combines Nashville, Vegas and Broadway into one big variety show and The Good Vibrations Show, a 90-minute musical tour of the greatest hits from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s.
- Legends in Concert: an ever-changing cast of the world’s top celebrity impersonators performing their greatest hits, experience an intimate evening with the music, the delight and the anticipation of this all-live production.
- Barefoot Landing: located on the Intracoastal Waterway, it combines beauty and nature with the enjoyment and excitement of shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Broadway at the Beach: over 100 specialty shops, unique dining, sizzling night life and family fun, including IMAX 3D Theatre and Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Coastal Grand Mall: South Carolina’s second largest mall with over 130 stores, 23 eateries and a 13 screen Cinemark Movie Theater.
- Tanger Outlets: Discover your style of shopping the nation’s leading designer and brand name stores with two different locations to choose from.
- The Hammock Shops Village: home of the famous Pawley’s Island Rope Hammock, has over 20 enchanting specialty shops, restaurants and galleries.
- The Market Common: 43 high-end shops, 11 restaurants, Grand Cinema 14 and family-oriented activities, including many events and festivals at Grand Park, 29 beautiful acres of landscaped parks, lakes, jogging trails and public square.
- Alligator Adventure: while enjoying over 15 acres of indoor and outdoor exhibits you will encounter stunning natural swamps and marshes with an incredible array of reptiles, lizards, turtles, giant frogs, mammals, and exotic birds from around the world.
- Brookgreen Gardens: Beautiful gardens, rich historical sites, a world renowned art collection, amazing animals and a Butterfly House. They also offer a selection of tours, programs, excursions, and exhibits for all ages.
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park: features more than 30 exhilarating rides, including South Carolina’s largest Ferris wheel. Spend the day exploring acre after acre of the coolest amusements, games and tasty treats imaginable.
- La Belle Amie Vineyard: located on 37 secluded acres, you can sample wine, browse the gift shop, relax on the patio with a glass of wine or leisurely walk the vineyard grounds and the natural habitat areas.
- Ripley’s Aquarium: features an 85,000 square foot aquarium, a variety of exhibits, exotic creatures, hourly dive shows, touch and swim with the sting rays, and activities for kids of all ages.
- Waccatee Zoo: located within 500 acres of private, carefully preserved, wooded property you’ll find thousands of fascinating animals and over 100 species.
- Wild Water & Wheels Waterpark: 16 acre park filled with more than 33 electrifying rides which include high speed flumes, wipe-out wave pool, waterfalls, complete water playground for kids and miniature golf.
- Area Water Sports: Banana boat rides, jet skis, kayaking, scuba diving, parasailing, deep sea fishing and sport fishing.
- Golf: There are over 100 golf courses in the area and nearly 50 miniature golf courses.
- Pirates Voyage & Dinner Show: Invites you to join Captain Blackbeard and his quartermaster Calico Jack as they lead the Crimson and Sapphire crews in an epic battle for lost treasure on land, on deck, in water and high above full-sized pirate ship in a 15 foot deep indoor hideaway lagoon.